Based on AllRecipe’s “Coriander and Cumin Rubbed Pork Chops”
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 lb pork loin
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp white wine
- finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix the salt, cumin, coriander, garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil to form a paste.
- Put the pork and the paste in a 1-quart freezer bag and, after sealing it, distribute the paste evenly over the surfaces of all the pork.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and sear the pork until brown on all sides.
- Add a Tbsp or two of white wine and cover for a minute or two, until the inside is almost white. (Internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Add ground pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped cilantro.