Based on a video on YouTube
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 4 slices of bread or 8 3/4-in slices of Italian/French bread cut at a bias
- 4 Tbsp softened butter
- Confectioner sugar for topping
- Combine eggs, 1 Tbsp honey, cinnamon, and yogurt, mix well
- Pour onto a shallow plate
- Dip the bread on the mixture, depending on how hard/stale the bread is, just don’t let it fall apart
- 2 Tbsp butter in skillet, 2-3 min each side, don’t let it burn!
- In the meantime, mix the remaining 2 Tbsp butter with the rest of the honey.
- Spread the honey butter on the french toast, sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar