Based on Chow’s much bigger recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 oz baby spinach
- Combine eggs, feta, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk until eggs are broken up and mixture is thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- When it foams, add garlic, stir until brown but not burned, about 1 min.
- Add spinach and cook, turning constantly with a rubber spatula, until wilted, about 1 minutes.
- Add spinach to reserved egg mixture and stir to coat.
- Return the pan to medium-low heat, add spinach-egg mixture, and cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs have reached desired doneness.