My own invention
- oil for cooking
- 2 packs of thighs
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 black cardamom
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 small onion
- Half bottle of beer (1 cup)
- 1 cup broth
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup of olives (that’s the glass of olive you buy)
- 1 cup of almonds
- Optional: mushrooms, quartered
- Optional: greens
- Add oil in pot over medium high heat
- Fry the chicken thighs about 2 min both sides, until brown, put it aside in a metal bowl.
- Turn down the heat to medium. Throw in cumin seeds, black cardamom, fennel seeds, and coriander powder. Wait until it starts to sizzle.
- Stir in chopped celery, carrots, and onions, cook until transparent but not burned.
- Add the chickens back in, then just throw in broth, beer, mushrooms, raisins, olives, and almonds. Bring to a boil and let it simmer with lid on for 15 min if thighs are boneless, 30 min if with bones.
- Stir in the greens and let it simmer for 5 min, then turn off the fire, with lid on.