- Box of chicken tenders
- half an onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- one celery stalk, chopped crosswise
- garden herbs
- 2 boxes of mushrooms, sliced
- Other veggies (asparagus, zucchini, etc, see notes for this week)
- Fry onions, garlic, and celery in medium heat in a large pan with some garden herbs and enough olive oil that you think will not cause sticking.
- Dump in the tenders, fry all sides until slightly brown.
- Stir in sliced mushrooms and veggies. add some water, put a lid on, and lower to medium low heat. It should take only 10 more minutes, You can cut one into two with metal spatula to see that the insides are cooked. Better overcooked than under, just don’t burn.