Based on Kitchn’s recipe.
- 250 g all–purpose flour
- 40 g sourdough starter at room temp
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch or two of salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, plus extra for rolling out dough
- 130 g lukewarm (95F) water
- Start 12 hours before stuffing.
- Place starter in water
- Mix four, sugar, salt, and baking powder
- Using Kitchenaid with paddle attachment, slowly mix the sourdough starter into the flour mixture
- After just incorporated, add the sesame oil while mixing
- Then use the dough hook to knead for 5 min. If not cleaning the bowl, add one Tbsp of flour at a time.
- Let it sit for 12 hours.
- Roll into a log and leave it in the fridge. If using within two hours, leave it in room temp.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces and roll each one into 4-in diameter circles.